I really have no idea how we got to December! It seems like only yesterday it was October. It is December 4th so Christmas has officially started in our home! Once a bah-humbug I am itching to get our tree up and start watching Crimbo films.
So, now that I can officially start being Christmassy I have put together a gift guide for her – gifts that would suit a sister, friend or girlfriend.
Picture sources: Bonnie Bling, Naromode and DIY Nails
1. Highland Cow necklace, Bonnie Bling – I honestly can’t say why I like this so much but I do. Not really having any particular feelings of liking/disliking highland cows I think it must be the fact that it is so Scottish. Bonnie Bling is always a good gift in my eyes because their stuff is just so fun.
2. Mirror Mirror t-shirt, Naromode – I really like Naromode clothing, this tee is part of ‘The Little Snow White’ collection. Total bargain at only £25.
3. Nail decals, DIY Nails – DIY nails were on my Christmas wish list last year and I couldn’t not include them on my gift list. With more designs this year and collaborations with Karen Mabon and Nancy Mc they have got even better. These are so easy to apply and perfect for anyone who loves nail art.
Picture sources: Not on the Highstreet and La La Land
4. Create Every Day journal, Not on the High Street – Perfect gift idea for someone creative who likes to pen down their thoughts but might want to doodle them too.
5. Mini Notebook, Not on the High Street – If you have someone in your life like me that has a million bits of paper in their handbag with ideas and notes scribbled on them then this would be one of their favourite gifts. The fact that there are unicorns on the front of it is an added bonus. This notebook is small and slim so should fit into almost any size of handbag.
6. Popcult pencils, La La Land – A really fun take on an otherwise boring item of stationary. With quotes from cult films and TV programmes such as Clueless and Big Bang Theory. You are sure to find something to suit. My particular favourites are Heathers and Malcolm Tucker. Malcolm Tucker may not be suitable for your work Secret Santa though!
Picture source: Not on the High Street
7. Go away I’m reading/I’m tweeting mug, Not on the High Street – Another gift where you can find something for almost any personality (so long as they drink hot beverages). I like ‘Go away I’m blogging’ and it is a great way to get the message across without actually having to say it!